Apologies for the lack of posts! I've been super busy preparing my portfolio for university interviews eeks! I have one coming up this Saturday! Ahhh, I'm super nervous but excited at the same time. I've also purchased a new camera, so future photos will be higher quality and maybe some vlogs/video reviews will be on the way too. :') Anyway here is a quick haul of the products i've purchased this month~ ^^
Dr.Myer's AC - Reducing Facial Cleanser
LANEIGE Perfect Review Emulsion
MILKY DRESS Anti TROUBLE Foam Cleanser
sulwhasoo Lumitouch Lip Care
Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea 70 Emulsion
LANEIGE Moisture Care Miniature Set (4 items) -
LANEIGE Moisture Balance Emulsion
LANEIGE Moisture Power Essential Skin Refiner
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack EX
MIZON Trouble Clinic Acence Blemish Control Soothing Gel Cream
innisfree Serum CC Cream Cover SPF35 PA++
innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R
Which products have you purchased this month? ^^ Tell me below, I would love to know! :') Lol that rhymes xD
Another sheet mask review, because I currently on a sheet mask addiction! I brought this while I was in Hong Kong. You can purchase this from Watson stores or online. The one I purchased in particular is a single facial mask and eye mask. It is also available in a box of 6 facial masks.
Descriptions: "For centuries, bird's nest has been recognised as one of the most valuable beauty supplement. With its nourishing power, Watsons Bird Nest Facial Mask leaves your skin silky smooth and with natural radiance."
Benefits: "Maintains skins youth glow and fairness. Energises skin to enhance natural resilience and preserve vitality of skin"
When I opened the packaging, the scent was very VERY strong, it does fade however some people may find it overwhelming. It reminded me of Comfort - a UK brand fabric conditioner... The sheet was soft and slightly thicker than other sheet mask, so it won't tear. Neatly folded and drenched in a rich gel-like solution. The sheet has multiple slits, so that you can adjust it accordingly to your face shape. It also has a flaps for the eyes, which is really nice feature when laying down.
I used this mask after cleansing my face and left it on 25 minutes. I was quite disappointed with the results; considering the solution was rich, you would think that it would leave your skin plumped, that was not the case - I did not notice any hydration to my skin. It also left some residue and excess essence behind, which took a while for my skin to absorb. On the bright side, my skin tone was slightly more evened.
Nice sheet design - adjusts to face shape and has flaps for the eye area
Loads of essence
Slightly evens and brighten skin tone
Strong scent, some people may find it overwhelming
Did not moisture my skin very well
Not easily accessible
Would I recommend?: Nope - probably the worst mask I have a tried so far. It did not offer any hydration and left quite a bit of residue. Not much benefit to my skin.
Happy New Years everyone! ^__^ I hope you guys all had a lovely time with your loved ones. Believe it or not, this is my first time making New Year resolutions. >.< I've never made any before, simply because 1) I know that its very unlikely that i'll stick to them - its not easy for people change.
2) I personally think that you don't need to wait until New Years to make resolutions; if you were committed to make a change and determined to do so with your will power, then you would do it anytime of the year. (Ironically saying this, as I write new year resolutions myself lol #hypocrite) Anyway let's begin! ^^
1) Stop being lazy/procrastinating all the time - Queen of procrastination right here (oops)! This probably my most undesirable trait, that I wish to improve on. So I am going to challenge myself to stay focus on my work, as its going to be significant (most likely mundane too) year. xD
2) Drink 8 cups of water everyday - I'm terribly forgetful. So i'm on/off with this - theres periods were do manage to drink 8 cups everyday, others I drink little. >.< It would also be nice for me to introduce a smoothie into my every diet, to increase my nutrient intake.
3) Manage my time properly - guilty of horrible time management skills, seriously I have the skills of a carrot, maybe potato. I always end up doing my work last minute ;__: (due to procrastination and my love for extra sleep ahha) so I think I would benefit greatly if I learn to stick to schedules /timetables properly. *fingers-crossed* no future employer somewhat happens to see this! xDD
4) Stay happy and positive! - I believe that being happy is the most important aspect of life and something that everyone deserves. ^_^ The overwhelming pressure and responsibility of daily life, can sometimes make you forget. I hope to write a post on happiness one day. ^^
Have you made any resolutions this year? Tell me below or link me your post~ I would love to read them :')