Happy New Years everyone! ^__^ I hope you guys all had a lovely time with your loved ones. Believe it or not, this is my first time making New Year resolutions. >.< I've never made any before, simply because 1) I know that its very unlikely that i'll stick to them - its not easy for people change.
2) I personally think that you don't need to wait until New Years to make resolutions; if you were committed to make a change and determined to do so with your will power, then you would do it anytime of the year. (Ironically saying this, as I write new year resolutions myself lol #hypocrite) Anyway let's begin! ^^
1) Stop being lazy/procrastinating all the time - Queen of procrastination right here (oops)! This probably my most undesirable trait, that I wish to improve on. So I am going to challenge myself to stay focus on my work, as its going to be significant (most likely mundane too) year. xD
2) Drink 8 cups of water everyday - I'm terribly forgetful. So i'm on/off with this - theres periods were do manage to drink 8 cups everyday, others I drink little. >.< It would also be nice for me to introduce a smoothie into my every diet, to increase my nutrient intake.
3) Manage my time properly - guilty of horrible time management skills, seriously I have the skills of a carrot, maybe potato. I always end up doing my work last minute ;__: (due to procrastination and my love for extra sleep ahha) so I think I would benefit greatly if I learn to stick to schedules /timetables properly. *fingers-crossed* no future employer somewhat happens to see this! xDD
4) Stay happy and positive! - I believe that being happy is the most important aspect of life and something that everyone deserves. ^_^ The overwhelming pressure and responsibility of daily life, can sometimes make you forget. I hope to write a post on happiness one day. ^^